Friday, November 12, 2010

Prada crocodile embossed St. Cocco Lucido Boots

Prada Crocodile Boots

Prada Leather boots with embossed crocodile skin pattern and side zip

Prada Crocodile Boots

The Prada patent leather ankle boots with crocodile embossed pattern are available from Gest Outlet in Italy.

Beautifully designed, extremely comfortable and light.  The inner leather is extremely soft and there is a zip the full length of the boot from the sole to the top ensuring that they are easy to put on and take off.


Prada Crocodile Boots

4 comments:

  1. Omg... I cant believe my eyes... My hubby got the same ones... They are amaziiinnnggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Ryan,ive been tryin to get in touch with informal style for almost 2 yrs,and i cant get mess. to go through..id like to buy for myself,these used ones....570 599 9972 or mail me ryanberitcho@gmail.com..thanxx Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg where can I find these prada boots. It's driving me nuts

    ReplyDelete